Old January 4th 07, 12:57 AM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval
Mike Weeks

Default Person claiming to be a US Navy aviator Vietnam vet

george wrote:
Greasy Rider wrote:

On 2 Jan 2007 20:04:12 -0800, "george"
postulated :
In a group I frequent we are plagued with some-one who has begun
claiming that he is a 'naval aviator'.

(snipped)

web site where he has a photo of himself in a uniform with rifle.
Is this uniform consistent with his claims ?

All Marines must qualify with a rifle because all Marines are
basically riflemen.

Thank you for that answer

Thanks for any help in this matter

Why be obsessed with some kook? Kill file his posts or ignore them.
Put on your adult britches and deal with it.

I want to find out just what this persons agenda is.

Don't think that's really possible in this NG ... g

Claiming to be exmilitary is, as far as I am concerned, an affront to
us who are !

Thought the question was if he had wings, not if he was "exmilitary",
or retired, or whatever ... g