Old August 26th 08, 01:37 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Le_e

Default More NASA Mercury & Gemini pics for [email protected]

"Alan Erskine" wrote in
:

"Peter Hucker" wrote in message
Whine whine whine.

I don't see you do anything but whine - I've never seen you post an
image or a postative comment.

Other than the pictures and links to pictures I've posted
herein, I've eschewed answering Einstein's blatherings.
His astronomic IQ notwithstanding, I can't overlook this one.

Dear A. Einstein, unless English is your secondary language
(which *might* excuse you), we spell it:

p-o-s-i-t-i-v-e.

And don't chastise me about being a "usenet splchkur."
I can go back and find approximately ten prior examples
of "splchukng" made by the atavistic crowd herein.

Endeth lesson.

Oh, Alan... I post in MANY newsgroups. Like my sig?
Prove either my headers OR my sig as FALSE!
(crickets still chirping)

--------
Here's *my* funny sig from an ABPA thread on 08/16/08:
Alan Erskine says... "I've got an IQ of 151"
"I'm in the 99th percentile for my age group - that's the top 1 percent"
(nice math there, Einstein!) "I doubt very strongly that you know
anyone in my range of IQ" (Thankfully, NO!)
Lee discussing newsserver retention:
"...I can go back about 6 months..."
Alan Erskine interrupts with:
"Why should we wait for six months to download an image
that was posted yesterday?"