Old November 22nd 09, 12:20 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Morgans[_2_]

Default Zenith Zodiac 601XL

"vaughn" wrote

Oops! I did not mean to imply that there would be shakeout "because of
this". I was talking about the fact that there are a lot of LSA
manufacturers. Chances are, 5 years from now they will not all still be
standing. There will be winners, there will be losers, and there will be
a few in between. The way I understand the LSA regulations, you do *not*
want to own an LSA made by a company that no longer exists.

I see.

If it becomes a common thing, I wonder if they will allow some home made
parts, as long as they are suitable quality replacements.

Nah. That would make sense; can't expect that from the FAA. "We're not
happy until you're not happy."
--
Jim in NC