Old October 16th 14, 07:34 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Naviter Info

Default Oudie2 connection to LXnav V7

GPS Forwarding: enabled
Use backup GPS: disabled (may not be necessary)

This works if Oudie is to be used as your GPS source for the V7 and no other GPS is connected to the back of the V7.

If the GPS source for the V7 is an external GPS (Flarm, Nano, whatever) then these settings will work best:

GPS Forwarding: disabled (this is quite important)
Use backup GPS: enabled (not so important but backup is backup)

Regards,
Andrej Kolar
--
glider pilots use
http://www.naviter.com

On Wednesday, October 15, 2014 3:47:28 PM UTC+2, wrote:
On Wednesday, October 15, 2014 7:31:26 AM UTC-5, John Docherty wrote:

I've connected my Oudie2 to LXnav V7 with cable supplied but no information

is transferred to the LXnav. I setup to receive data from PDA and have

checked menu on Oudie and V7 but still no data. Can anyone help.

On the Oudie in the Menu Settings Hardware screen

Device: LXNAV V7

GPS Forwarding: enabled

Use backup GPS: disabled (may not be necessary)

Port Settings

Com4, 115200

On the V7 in the Communications screen

GPS-PDA Link: disabled