Old June 10th 08, 06:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Martin Hotze[_2_]

Default On Anonymity, Moderated Fora, and Usenet

Michael schrieb:
The email address I post with goes nowhere - literally. There is no
such domain anymore.

there could be within seconds. And then you're using that domain.

There was always too much spam in it, and
sometimes I would get sucked into pointless discussions with the
clueless ones who would email me there. Thus I decided that if
someone wanted to get hold of me, well, it was certainly easy enough
without maintaining that address. Works fine.

on your end, maybe. but this is not good 'netcitizenship'.

Michael

#m