Old September 28th 17, 10:13 PM
Skypilot Skypilot is offline
Member

Hi mate, you can't go wrong with a B700. Although I am not a gun pilot I have run B700's in my last two gliders. Coincidentally they have both run next two a B800 and B500 all singing all dancing gps, Cruz/clb, wind and PDA data. They perform exactly the same. What most people won't tell you (but Mike Borgelt will) is that the vario engine is exactly the same in the b700 and fancier varios. You can order the B700 in logarithmic and linea, I sort of like the logarithmic for weaker conditions. They come with battery back up and in 57mm so easy to fit. The battery backup is 4xaaa and you just replace them every annual inspection.

Adam Woolley had a B700 for sale cheap a while ago.

Justin

;956227]
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version