Old May 27th 04, 05:10 PM
Allen

There goes all the neat decor at the "Inn", :-)

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message
I've bought a lot of stuff on Ebay, but I've never sold before -- until

now.

After a friend received over $200 for his BROKEN transponder (he was

bluntly
honest in the ad, saying it was basically a "box of parts"), I decided to
try selling the wind-up clock I just removed from my panel.

It's not particularly hard getting set up on Ebay (although they did lose
all my information 75% of the way through the set-up, because of
"maintenance") to sell, and -- with six hours to go -- my clock has been

bid
up to $61!

This for something that I surely would have stuck in a box and forgotten
about, or perhaps thrown away.

Ebay rocks. I've got a whole box of parts, ranging from antennas to
transponders -- and it's ALL going!

:-)
--
Jay Honeck