Old July 5th 08, 05:23 PM posted to rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default Things to remember in very hot weather

Michael Ash wrote in
:

In rec.aviation.student yod-yog+ais
wrote:
And the responses, particularly from well-meaning types who try to
offer constructive criticism and advice, are also well-known and have
been seen elsewhere, so much so that it's almost like, well, maybe
Anthony's just trolling. But Anthony couldn't possibly be trolling,
right? Just because he will continue to participate in threads like
this one, while simultaneously claiming that he comes here to discuss
aviation: not trolling at all, right? But that's another
unsurprising thing about Anthony: he's a habitual liar, and he does
that repetitiously - and, let's face it, manipulatively - too.

Oh, I don't think he's trolling. (Not intentionally, at least; I
suppose you could debate as to whether doing it unintetntionally is
really "trollign".) I think he just suffers from a weird combination
of posting style and inability to back down in any circumstances which
makes him inadvertently look much like a troll. The difference is
pretty academic, I'll freely admit.

Well, only fromthe trollee's POV, I suppose.

Bertie