Old June 5th 06, 03:07 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default Nothing good about Ethanol

On 2006-06-04, LWG wrote:
The OP's comment about money is right on. There's plenty of money out there
for those who read the tea leaves to see "global warming," with extra bonus
points if my SUV is responsible. There is nothing for someone who argues
that there is no warming, or that other natural processes are responsible.

I think you are greatly mistaken: there is an ENORMOUS amount of money
for the global warming deniers - the entire oil industry for starters,
which is more profitable than ever.