Old March 22nd 06, 04:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr

Default Lonely up there?

In a previous article, Robert Chambers said:
My sister however was impressed that not only did PVD approach let us
through their airspace but also made sure we had "warm and fuzzy
feelings" as well.

First time I flew to Canada, my wife was impressed that Oshawa airport
dimmed their lights up and down so I could pick them out.

She was also impressed that Bradley Tower wanted to make sure we had a
hotel when we went up there for parent's weekend. (I've explained ATIS to
her before, so I think she was joking. I hope.)

--
Paul Tomblin http://xcski.com/blogs/pt/
If God had intended man to fly he would have given him enough money for a