Old May 26th 18, 02:55 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default High Wing Planes are Better Than Low Wing Planes

No, I don't. I said "assume that low wing is better" to make a point about how your bird point was flawed. If a bird could function *at all* with low wings, and bird wings stayed flat throughout their flight, then you'd have a point. If we could break reality and allow muscle fibers to bend in the fashion to allow underwing birds, then they would probably exist on birds of prey utilizing ground effect... but fibers and tendons don't bend that way, so we'll never know.