Old September 4th 08, 07:39 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Peter Hucker[_2_]

Default When did this group change from?

On Tue, 2 Sep 2008 23:40:12 +0200, "Ron" wrote:

"Lee**" wrote in message
.82...
"Alan Erskine" wrote in
:

"Maple1" wrote in message

Don't worry about this HEMI idiot he does nothing but cause problems
(aka "troll").

Well Einstein, I see that the heilan' laddie is
still here. I'm still here.

Unfortunately, you're still here.

You owe both of us an apology. You *are* a liar
and we *caught you* in your lie.

Would you like the evidence be re-posted for all
to see? I can certainly do that! Not only do I have
copies, I have a real news-service account.

We asked you to "put up or shut up." Being a low-
life troll, you chose neither. Gutless, very gutless.
Not a man at all.

Since you won't apologize to either of us directly,
why don't you apologize to the entire group for lying.

Gutless eunuch. You're a shiver looking for a spine
to crawl up.

You'd best be the one to STFU in this NG from now on.
I'll make it my life's mission to educate everyone,
everywhere you go, about what a lying troll you
actually are, Mr.IQ.

I see many trolls here, but Alan is not one of them. Get a life, try some
fresh air for a change.

Alan made a threat and will not respond to questions about it. That's
a troll.

What's the most sensitive part of your anatomy when you are masturbating?
Your ears.