Old August 24th 08, 04:57 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
TacAN

Default Intent to Flood - NASA Project Gemini

"Dave Kearton" wrote in message
news
"TacAN" wrote in message

"J3" wrote in message
news
This I am going to post a flood of images relating to the Gemini
Program It will contain 285 JPG compressed in to 12 RAR files and 10
PAR2

Oh My God!! :-)
The flood of biblical proportions has begun.

Everyone in the life rafts. Abandon ship!!

Me first - then women & children. LOL!!

I don't noah what your problem is, they're easy to ark-ive in pairs.

After the Ark had successfully landed on Mt Ararat, the survivors
went forth. After a while, one of the wives noticed her father-in-law
sitting on the ground and chewing animal hides. Every now and then,
the father-in-law would chew a particularly hirsute hide and make a
notation on a tablet.
The wife asked her husband what his father was doing, to which the
son replied, "What can I say, there is Noah counting fur tastes".

Gra