Old December 13th 03, 10:41 PM
BernadetteTS

In article t,
wrote:

A couple friends and I are planning to build a 1911 Curtiss.
One of my partners is a machinist and has a
radial engine rebuilding business (Holloway Engineering- Quincy, CA) so he
will be fabricating all metal parts and has an OX5 engine on hand so those
problems are already handled.
Al Hansen

So it would look like this one;
http://vulaorg.vws0104.fast.net/pict...heylincoln.jpg

Somewhere in storage I have a 25 year old set of plans for a Raynor
Pusher. Please don't ask me to find them. We put the contents of a 4
bedroom farmhouse into a 20X40 foot storage room and they are in there
somewhere. I won't be unpacking it for another year or two. Based
roughly on the Curtiss Pusher as far as the looks but all welded steel
tube and 65-85 hp continental engine.

Bernadette