Old June 6th 04, 02:24 PM
Blueskies

I was reading an interesting article the other day about the question of who owns the data in the computer after you
die. Many of us have lots of things like pictures and financial records locked up in the box, and survivors don't know
about it or don't know how to get at it. Be sure to include instructions for this also...

--
Dan D.
http://www.ameritech.net/users/ddevillers/start.html

..
"Ron Wanttaja" wrote in message ...
On Sat, 5 Jun 2004 18:37:27 -0400, " jls" wrote:

"Ron Wanttaja" wrote in message
.. .

Ummm... well, that certainly differs from the version *I* heard.

Uhhuh, well, that's what I get for theorizing, Mr. Consigliero Wanttaja.

Oh, OK, sorry for being a bit thick. It's just that the situation is so
bizarre, your scenario would be an improvement. IIRC, you're a member of
the Fly Baby list...check out message 3850.

For everyone else, the lesson is: If you want things to happen after you
die, put them in a will.

Ron Wanttaja