Old June 11th 04, 06:36 PM
BHelman

LMAO! No, really, let those journalistic skills shine!

"Ok, Brian, enough is enough. You have no clue as to how I make my
living and if there are any of the connections you allude to."

http://www.aeroversand.de/index.htm

Enough said.

Thomas Borchert wrote in message ...
BHelman,

A journalist who happens to sell and profit from the sale of the
Monroy. I think he understands profit, not ethics.

Ok, Brian, enough is enough. You have no clue as to how I make my
living and if there are any of the connections you allude to. Yet still
you accuse me in the worst kind.

I can't really stop you from continuing to make a total idiot out of
yourself in a public forum, but I would strongly recommend you get a
hold of yourself.