Old June 12th 04, 10:57 PM
BHelman

I thought Honesty was a major journalistic trait??? I guess you
disagree?

"Where on that site do you find me?" You have got to be kidding me!

http://www.denic.de/de/whois/data.jsp

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=ae...l.com &rnum=1

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=ae...hiscom&rnum=10

"Again, you continue to make a fool of yourself in public by trying to
insult me. A very basic skill, I admit, but you sure let it shine."

LMAO!!

Thomas Borchert wrote in message ...
BHelman,

No, really, let those journalistic skills shine!

I do. Every day. Just like you let your skills shine brightly here with
every one of your posts.

http://www.aeroversand.de/index.htm

Ok, three hints: Where on that site do you find me? What's my relation
to that site? And what's my journalistic beat?