Old September 2nd 03, 06:14 AM
John Ward

Yawn....
"Prof. Speedbyrd" wrote in message
On Tue, 2 Sep 2003 13:56:18 +1000, "John Ward"

wrote:

Hi Dr. Speedbyrd,

You say Maybe? A fence-sitter, obviously.

Neither illiterates or fence-sitters are really in the best position

judge - not that any normal person is too concerned with judging anyway.

Then maybe you'd best take a hike!!

The difference between the two people concerned here is that Don is
obviously not an illiterate.

But you are!

I guess someone like you has fence-sitting inbred though, and,

thinking
briefly about it, sitting on something like a fence post probably makes

you
feel like a big man. What a pity there isn't one in the same room there

as
you.

Oh but there is!! Shows how little YOU know!!! The laugh's on you Ward!
Although I don't recall having summoned you.

Do you have a real name, and address, or just a number?

You want a date or what?

Name is Wayne Maynard
Aledo Avenue,
Coral Gables, FL

Anything else? If not, you are now dismissed!

Regards,
John
"Dr. Speedbyrd" wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 1 Sep 2003 17:07:50 -0500, "Don Parker"

wrote:

Hey Paul,
You are in the majority (but many do opt for the painless and quick

fix
of
the no-cd patch) - however, poor Dr needs attention, poor soul

(sole?),
and
gets some ego shiatsu from trying to bring others down to his station

in
life by attacking for no apparent or logical reason.

Maybe you should learn how to spell before you get on your soapbox.

Illiterates are in no position to
judge!!

I guess all forms of the species are in the grand scheme of things.

They're still trying to figure what species your mother ****ed to pop

you
out.

Alas....
Cheers'n beers.

Spoken like a true drunk!!

Don
please flame to:

"ArtP" wrote in message
.. .
On 1 Sep 2003 15:31:59 -0500, Dr. Speedbyrd

wrote:

Anyone ever tell you there is help available for overactive ego?

You really need to get past yourself.

I can only be responsible for my own actions. If I am the only one

who
thinks putting the CD in the drive to start the game is a negative,
then what I do doesn't matter. On the other hand, if others feel the
same and make similar buying decisions then what I do will have an
aggregate effect.

Dr. Speedbyrd :

Dr. Speedbyrd :