Old March 10th 06, 06:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Heres a dumb question

Sylvain writes:
ok, I don't have the reference handy, but last time someone asked
the question, the answer was around the line that Canada has weird
rules about lotteries and such, and for some reasons, the math
tests turns the pure luck based tombola into a contest which then
becomes legal there; no matter how dumb the math test might be, i.e.,
2 + 2? might qualify; any Canadian out there?

I once won some concert tickets and a CD from a radio station in
Toronto. I showed up at the station to get them, and they gave me a
simple math question to do. As the receptionist handed me the paper
with the question on it, she said "the answer is 17".

Chris
--
Chris Colohan Email: PGP: finger
Web: