Old October 25th 06, 01:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.ultralight
Dean A. Scott

Default 503 part name

The housing that contains the ignition components for a free air Rotax
503 is called an "Ignition Housing". The Part No. is 910-417. The
price is $276.68 in the LEAF catalog found he
http://www.leadingedge-airfoils.com/...ICE%20LIST.pdf

Thanks, John! That's the one. Price is still too hefty for an 8 ounce piece of mass
produced thin cast aluminum. I doubt anyone would respond if I put out a call for a used
one, but I guess it won't hurt to ask, so... anyone have a trashed/parts-only free air
version 447 or 503 with this part 910-417 Ignition Housing they want to sell for Best Offer?

--
Dean A. Scott
chrusion.com