Old April 20th 10, 02:04 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tim Mara

Default Spare TE Probe Storage

I simple piece of PVC Pipe hung from the trailer ceiling works great!
tim

Please visit the Wings & Wheels website at www.wingsandwheels.com

"Darryl Ramm" wrote in message
I have a spare TE prove (ESA-Systems type UN triple probe) that I
want to store safely in the trailer. Where it won't get damaged. Has
anybody found the ideal container or way to store these? I want to
keep it safe from physical damage, dust and tiny insects etc. This is
not the probe I routinely fly with, that just lives in the cockpit
when the glider is in its trailer. This is a spare part. Why I think
it is necessary to carry a spare probe in the trailer is not a story
I'm going to get into :-(

Darryl

signature database 5042 (20100419) __________

http://www.eset.com