Old October 11th 06, 03:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Jim Burns[_1_]

Default engine monitor wiring harness install

I know what you mean about the drain hoses and clamps.
Our left engine is nearing TBO and the drain hoses have been a recent pita.
Since we did the lower cowl mod STC, it's only a 5 minute/1 man project to
drop the lower cowl and they've been off and on quite often. In fact, it
made replacing the alternator and quick drain valve a simple project rather
than a royal pain. Thanks for the tip on the MIL6000. I'll pick up a
length of it so I can replace some of those drain hoses that have become
hard and brittle.

Jim