Old April 17th 04, 09:18 PM
Steven P. McNicoll

"Pete" wrote in message

Then why the fight against gay marriage?

What fight against gay marriage?

Why the fight against abortion?

Because all current abortion methods kill a child. When an abortion
procedure is developed that does not kill the child the fight against
abortion will end.

Why the fight against pr0n?

What's pr0n?

Conservatives are all for the rights of corporations to dump waste oil
into fresh water supplies, for the rights of employers to force their
workers to take horrrible physical risks and then not be compensated
when they're injured.

They're in favor of telling women what they can do with their bodies, in
favor of snooping in private bedrooms, in favor of snooping on people's
computers.

The way things are going, the only good conservative, is a dead one, and
in case you're wondering, I'm 53 years old. I see what happens when
idiots like Chimpie are in power. Or evil criminals like Reagan and
Nixon.

As I said, you've bought the propaganda and rejected the facts. Open your
eyes, open your mind.