Old May 7th 05, 04:45 AM
Jay Honeck

What planet are you guys from? Don't you live here too? Your own best
interests, man!!

Living in a self-created left-wing fantasyland is hardly in my "best
interest."

Every idea I've heard bandied about that would supposedly "solve" global
warming coincidentally (not!) would also cripple the world economy, cause
massive social and economic upheaval, and would effectively dismantle
industries worldwide.

In short, it would mean the crippling of the Capitalist economic system.

Don't you find it just a bit strange that this very scenario fits precisely
into the Left's long-held political desires? Aren't you the least bit
suspicious when specious scientific theories produce politically desirable
outcomes?

Come on, man. Take off the blinders. Be at least a little skeptical,
rather than swallowing all this tripe whole.
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA