Old November 25th 11, 03:10 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
LOV2AV8

Default Red V symbol (log file not valid) after OLC upload.

On Nov 25, 1:10*am, Max Kellermann wrote:
Peter Purdie wrote:
A PDA file may have the .IGC suffix, but it isn't a valid file for any
Badge, Record or OLC claim (no pressure data).

A PDA file is valid for OLC. *OLC approved quite a few PDA
applications (including XCSoar and most/all commercial ones).

But you cannot use the XCsoar file for the league score. Is it so
high profile that persons would be more inclined to cheat? We have
many pilots at our field using XCsoar because we love the program and
for the ease of claiming a flight from the SD card. Last year I used
XCsoar for all flights except league weekends where I was forced to
use the Cam Nav20 and upload the igc file generated by SeeYou. Many
use XCsoar on the IPAQ310 and cannot compete in the league speed
scoring.

Randy "AV8"