Old December 1st 11, 03:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Steve Leonard[_2_]

Default Red V symbol (log file not valid) after OLC upload.

On Nov 30, 10:51*am, Westbender wrote:

I guess you missed my meaning. Lots of people have been having
problems all season long due to this igc conversion work-around.
Although it will cease working for everyone at the end of the year.

Nope, I didn't miss your meaning. It was never exactly easy for me
all season long, either. Sometimes it would successfully upload on
the first try, other flights would take 4 or 5 attempts of uploading
the exact same file using the exact same approach. Have no idea why,
it just was that way. I have seen the threads, and been involved in
helping several get things working for them. "Working" meaning that
after enough tries of uploading the same file, they would get the
green V.

As stated previously, I am going to see if the "support" that goes
away on January 1 is just a wrong file name from the file conversion
program.