Old February 15th 08, 05:15 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Ferry Pilot Down

Jay Honeck wrote:
As I watch your posts, your stupidity is hilarious at the minimum, and
criminal at the maximum. If you are a pilot, you exhibit a stupidity only
exhibited by various US politicians.

Please do not feed the trolls... As much as I appreciate your defense, I
think it's safe to say that any real pilots here have long since discovered
that "Bertie" is nothing but a troll -- and responding to him in any way
only feeds his mental illness.

Nah, Bertie is an opinionated, crusty, sometimes informative, sometimes
entertaining, sometimes annoying, old fart that doesn't suffer fools
easily, but definately is not a troll.

Like others that have achieved this status, he could give a crap less
what anyone thinks of him and just says what he feels without having
the need to justify it.

WYSIWYG.

--
Jim Pennino