Old August 15th 10, 04:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Martin Hotze[_3_]

Default Alaska Crashes Should Serve To Remind All Pilots That MotherNature Is Always In Char

Am 15.08.2010 04:39, schrieb :
You are just diverting the origninal subject to attempt to prove you are
"correct", while in reality your original post was pulled out of your ass.

Yeah! Come on! You and all the others: go on feeding the dork.

*bah* Will you never learn to NOT feed a troll? Ignore this idiot, you
are pulled down to his level.

#m
--
"What would I do with 72 virgins? That's not a reward,
that's a punishment. Give me two seasoned whores any day."