Old February 19th 11, 04:30 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Raymond Daemon

Default Show us your Desktop !

On 02/17/2011 06:45 AM, RustY © wrote:
We've not done this for a while, so lets see a screenshot of what you're
looking at. I call mine Krazy-Kraut and here it is.

Linux and X Window

Look ma! No crutches! No training wheels!

Of course, Linux offers desktops of staggering complexity, but I prefer
the spartan and the minimalistic. Here we see only three virtual
terminals, and using these I can be much more productive than any
GUI jockey in the world.

Actually, this image represents only 1/4 of the total desktop real
estate. Using X Window one can define areas up to 16x what is seen
here, but I do not require such vastness.

Try that with Micro$oft Windoze!

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	screen.jpg