Old November 18th 18, 11:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default My September 2017 visit to GP Gliders

Raul,
Did you receive your Jeta yet?
As you mentioned, there is not much official news from the company.... At one point they announced that Kawa would compete at Ostrow in the GP-15, which was then quickly retracted. Do you know what was going on? Have there been made any changes to the Jeta as a result?
I’m quite enthusiastic about this glider, and I believe around 50 have been ordered. But it has been awfully quiet lately....

Marco