Old February 2nd 05, 04:01 AM
Michael 182

Very nice! I hate to be greedy, but how about arrivals and departures...

Michael

"Todd Neidinger" wrote in message
Hi All,

I recently started working on an instrument rating and found that the
www.naco.faa.gov website is little cumbersome to download and print
approach plates. So I created a little tool that simplifies the process
and thought others might find it useful. The tool will assemble a single
PDF document of all terminal procedures publications for one or more (max.
of 3) airports. You can also select which types of approaches you'd like
included and can also include airport diagrams, takeoff min. and radar
min. Please be patient as the downloading and PDF assembling can take some
time.

http://arion.doit.wisc.edu/cgi-bin/tpp.pl
username/password is guest/guest

I also created a frequency and navaid tool that will calculate all
airports and navaids along a flight and print the basic information about
them. It takes a 20nm path for airports and a 50nm path for navaids. They
are presented in the order that they will be encountered. You can give it
a try he

http://arion.doit.wisc.edu/cgi-bin/flightplan.cgi
username/password is guest/guest

Questions, comments or suggestion are welcome.

Todd Neidinger

remove the no and spam from the return email address.