Old September 8th 04, 02:47 PM
Pete Reinhart

Exactly!
I won't have one in my house, so why would I have one in my glider?
Cheers!,Pete (stone age troglodyte who remembers dial telephones and cars
you could fix yourself)
Question for the Day. Do you know the name the A-N radio range sytem?
"Andy Durbin" wrote in message
m...
"Paul Remde" wrote in message

Hi,

I have just completed testing of a method for uploading waypoint

databases
and downloading flight logs from an ILEC SN-10 to a Pocket PC. Details

are
found on my ILEC page: http://www.cumulus-soaring.com/ilec.htm

It worked great. It is easy for a Pocket PC power user like me but may

or
may not be easy to do for those not as familiar with Pocket PCs and PCs.

have documented the procedure on the web site.

Good Soaring,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.
http://www.cumulus-soaring.com

Nice try Paul, but don't you know there is a bigger divide between PDA
and SN-10 users than between Republicans and Democrats. SN-10 owners
would rather wheel a main frame computer to a glider than admit PDA's
have a place in the cockpit.

Andy (voted PDA)