Old December 8th 05, 04:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Charlie Spratt

I just got the message below this morning from Karl. What a shame for our
old buddy Charlie. It's not like he doesn't have a few other health
problems. I thought his many friends would want to know. I'll try to make
another post when I find a way we can send him a "cheer up holiday" message.
Ed Byars

Townley (Charlie's sister) just called to say Charlie fell and fractured his
arm yesterday. She said it is a serious break and that he is drugged up and
waiting for surgery at the hospital. His private phone is off the hook so I
don't know more.
Stay tuned. KS