Old September 29th 03, 02:39 PM
tscottme

Skysurfer wrote in message
. 0.32...
tscottme wrote :

Maybe the French are just weak and naive?

Who is naive to believe that Irak was behind spetember the 11th ?

I guess you mean the UK's Guardian newspaper and the other news sources
that document the hijack training site at Salmon Pak. Nobody has
officially claimed Iraq was behind Sept 11. There are some suspicions,
and there is evidence that Iraq was behind the 1993 WTC bombing.

--

Scott
--------