Old August 3rd 06, 07:24 PM posted to alt.activism.noise-pollution,alt.politics.greens,rec.aviation.misc,sci.environment,talk.environment
TGM

Default Aviation Conspiracy: CBS Spotlights Aviation's Effect On Global Warming!!!

Idiot Birdstrike Bill wrote:

"The Mini Jets Are Coming Over (And Sometimes In) Your Home Soon!!!
News
stories this week told about the FAA has "conditionally" (whatever that

means) certified the use of the Eclipse 500 mini jet. This opens up a
new
"air taxi" industry that will operate between airports. Eclipse
Aviation
which manufactures the 500 jet says they have 2,000 on order. I believe

these planes will not only increase the noise and air pollution
impacts of
aviation but will increase the dangers of mid-air collisions with
larger
planes. I'm sure the mini-jet pilots won't have the same level of
training
that airline pilots have. "

Of course Bill makes an ignorant statement based on his complete lack
of facts.

Would Birdstrike Bill care to site an instance where a turboprop or
business jet had a mid-air with an airliner?
Would Birdstrike Bill care to provide his insight concerning the pilot
training program for the Eclipse 500?
Would Birdstrike Bill care to provide his credentials to prove that he
has the experience and training to comment about aviation?

Of course Bill doesn't have any aviation experience. He's just a crank
who makes comments based on his pure ignorance of the subject.

Tom Mosher