Old October 13th 11, 10:23 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.military
VOR DME

Default My ID

On Thu, 13 Oct 2011 17:21:59 -0400, Tom wrote:

On Thu, 13 Oct 2011 17:15:34 -0400, The Vor-DME wrote:

Back to the normal identity (see how easy it is to change) I could
very easily submit posts signed, "TOM" ; write the most preposterous
things, then revert to my usual identity and furnish pithy responses.

Go right ahead.

And what would I have accomplished in so doing? What possible
satisfaction could I draw from such an inane prank? For me, it's not
worth the 29 sec it takes to do such a thing, but it would appear
this is not the case for everyone here.

Then STFU.

Could it be that some contributors are having a very difficult time
seeing ideas challenged by assclown arguments, and are ready to
resort to just about anything? It be that this same /intelectual/
weakness is what allowed them to be duped in the first place by
these whacko theories, preying on the /intelectually/ frail?

Of course you mean "intellectual" and "intellectually". *rofl*

Of course.

**Don't you realize I'm a bee? Bzzzzzzzzzzzz bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz*

A bee. Got it.

*ROTFLMAO*

Yes, a bee! What have you got against bees you intelectual beeless
cumquat!

*I buzz you. Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz HUGE BEE!!*