Old February 19th 15, 09:40 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default status of Delta Hawk diesel

On Monday, 3 January 2011 16:19:53 UTC, jan olieslagers wrote:
The Delta Hawk has been VERY slow to come to the market, yet I have a
vague memory of the first samples being very close to release.
Anyone know the details, or of any flying apart from factory test/demo
planes?
TIA,

I have been watching them over here avgas europe 2.5 euros a litre Jet A1 1 euro wish continentals ran on diesel with magneto's forget the efficiency of diesel its just cheaper by a country mile,dont worry by the time Deltahawk come out with a for sale product I will have developed a nuclear fusion reactor turbine drive that runs on water and weighs 50 kilos