Old December 30th 03, 07:47 PM
Jim Buckridge

"Sven" :
The multi-state PowerBall lottery is going to be over $200 million
Wednesday. This thread has been done on here before...

What would you do if you won the Lotto???
Upgrade your plane?
Get a newer/bigger/better plane? Get a fleet?
Get AMEL/ASES/ Instrument and/or Commercial ratings?

I'll wait until I win to decide... ;-)

I formed an office pool. 27 people spent $5 each ... 135 tickets.
There's no way we can lose!

If I had $100MM to spend, I'd make a small fortune in aviation by
starting out with a large one. Maybe buy a private strip in the area,
some gliders, and spend the rest of the money on lawyers so that I can
actually make it a nice operation.