Old March 7th 04, 04:37 PM
Quilljar

John Doe wrote:
I had thought that the bridges question had been solved, after the
people concerned had turned up their settings. For example, in New
Zealand where there used to be very few bridges in 2002, there are
now in 2004 newer and better ones and in the right places. I don't
know about the USA. I seldom fly there.

Some of the screenshots I looked at are of New Zealand.

I noticed that my big city has lots of buildings which I do not
recognise. Does 2004 generate fake buildings in some cities?

I am sure FsSgenerates fake buildings everywhere. It seems to just put a lot
of stuff where you wd expect to see a built up area, except for certain very
well-known and famous buildings which clearly have to be there. I think we
are expecting too much, if at this stage in computer memory, there could be
a whole accurate world!
I suspect that will have to wait another ten years or so. But hey, that's
why we buy the next sim every two years!