Old February 26th 20, 01:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

Default Andy McQuigg

I am sorry to hear that Andy has passed. He called me for help with his Glide Navigator II software and old Compaq Aero 1500 PDAs from time to time. He was a friendly person and a character. He often made me laugh. He will be missed.

Paul Remde

Andy flew his final glide last Wednesday night. You will be missed EA!

Whenever we have more information, we will pass information about his memorial service.
Enrique Mertins
KO