Old December 18th 03, 10:57 AM
The Raven

"Matthew Denning" wrote in message
I would like to let everyone know on this historic occasion (December 17th
2003 being the 100th anniversary of powered flight) that I have launched a
new website on my Australian designed and built CA-13 Boomerang world war
two fighter aircraft. The site includes images of the derelict airframe as
discovered, many detailed pictures taken throughout its restoration, as

well
as some air to air images taken since February this year when it undertook
its first post-restoration flight.

The web site address is www.boomerang-flight.com I hope that you
enjoy.

Regards,

Matt Denning

Great work Matthew. Any chance you'll have the Boomerang at Tyabb next year?
I know plenty of people who'd love to see it.

PS. You're Boomerang has been my wallpaper for quite some time (photo by
G.Alderton). I've bought the reissued Airfix kit with your markings which I
intend to build soon. (I played an insignificant part in helping Daryl scan
some of those drawings).

Regards

--
The Raven