Old July 12th 06, 07:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
RST Engineering

Default who does VOR "calibration" for most accurate VOR approaches?

So far as I know it is the smallest spline driver you can buy. At least
that's what I've been using for a goodly number of years.

Jim

"Robert M. Gary" wrote in message
oups.com...
Do you know what the name of the type of driver this is? I thought it
was just a spline driver but my shop said it wasn't. They were not sure
what it was called by they call it a "Cessna avionics driver" (even
though this is just a basic King head). They said if you tried to use a
regular spline driver it would probably strip the screws. Looking at
their driver it was the strangest shapped head I've ever seen.

-Robert

RST Engineering wrote:
www.radiodaze.com/toolover.htm and look at their selection of alignment
tools. You can also go to the General Cement website
http://www.gcwaldom.com/catalog.html to see all the tools that you can
get
from GC."Robert M. Gary" wrote in message
oups.com...