Old April 27th 05, 02:38 AM
Peter R.

I can do a one-day one-on-one, with 7 hours of mountain flying, ridge
crossing, mountain wave surfing, lift and sink identification and
FUN... in one day. :-) It does not make one a "mountain pilot", but
will give you a good feel about how to navigate, routes to take, which
side of the canyon to fly on and how to select altitudes and emergency
landing sites.

Wow, this sounds very valuable and certainly would be much more knowledge
than I currently have about the subject. I will definitely look at my
schedule for my time in Denver to see if I can fit it in. Thanks.

--
Peter