Old November 2nd 17, 05:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Train Wreck

I qualified 5th I think and was fourth after the voting.

They did ask me after Gary Ittner (brilliant pilot) declined to go this year and 5E (best team player out there) elected to in the 18m class with his spiffy new V3. Unfortunately, I had already bid my vacation time in other months. I didn’t anticipate being asked. We have a very structured vacation system a work. I have already suggested they move the timeline up in future years and they agreed that would be better.

There will be more details about the process published. The document outlining the process requires it. I think they are being very careful about getting it right.

XC