Old March 9th 04, 08:46 AM
John Doe

"Peter Duniho" wrote
"John Doe" wrote

Off topic spam.

lol...

Sure, it's an annoying advertisement.

That is what the author uses Usenet for.

But it's not off-topic,

My understanding is that "aviation" refers to aircraft, not spacecraft.
It's close but not quite IMO.

nor does it meet the commonly agreed-upon technical criteria for spam,
having been posted to just the one newsgroup (unless it was
multi-posted, but I doubt even in that case if it wound up on enough
newsgroups to be called "spam").

Every ISP newsgroup AUP I have read explicitly says advertising is to be
kept in "forsale" groups. The author makes it a habit.

You're pretty funny.

You are a half decent troll, IMO.

Brand new to the newsgroup, posting under a fake name, and you've
decided you're the official news-cop already.

That's not really possible here on Usenet.

You're not even that good at it.

Not good at doing something you imagine.

Thanks for the giggle.

Pete

From: "Peter Duniho"
Newsgroups: rec.aviation.simulators