Old March 18th 05, 07:47 AM

"John A. Weeks III" wrote:
In article ,
"Matt Wiser" wrote:

Is the Eglin AFB museum open to the public? Since 9-11 several bases have
had to restrict museum attendance to DOD personnel or to school/civic

groups
(e.g Peterson AFB and Dover AFB, among others). I'd love to visit Eglin's
if there are no such restrictions.

While I have not been there since the hurricanes, I was there
since 9/11. You do not have to enter the base to visit the
museum, and the museum is on public streets. In fact, while
the museum building closes at something like 4PM, the grounds
are open until dark.

-john-

John A. Weeks III 952-432-2708
Newave Communications