Old July 3rd 03, 02:21 PM
BUFDRVR

Be aware that "9gs" is not always a good idea. A friend of mine was
recently permanently grounded (and probably disabled) when his student
pilot inappropriately pulled 8g's on a training flight in a FA-18.
Two of his cervical vertebrae suffered ruptured discs.

I've been told that 9 G's is not very comfortable, having only experienced 7,
I'll have to take their word for it. *However*, I'll take the crushed vertebrae
rather then the missile headed my way....

BUFDRVR

everyone on Bear Creek"