Old May 4th 07, 07:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Robert M. Gary

Default Garmin G600

On May 3, 11:43 am, "Alex M. (Mooney in California)"
wrote:
I ahve been reading about Garmin G600 "galss cockpit" for a while
butthe information has been VERY limited.
I am thinking about upgrading my M20S but have hd problems even
estimating potential costs.

Any pointers here ? Thanks a lot in advance

why not just buy an Aclaim? It already has the G1000 system built in.
I've got more than a bit of dual given in the G1000 and now I'm
wishing my Mooney had it too. Its nice to remove the metal process of
interpreting the instruments so you can spend your time thinking about
situational awareness, etc. In round dial planes its pretty easy to
get IFR students all mixed up, its much hard in the G1000.

-Robert, CFII FITS trained Technically Advanced Aircraft instructor.