Old June 8th 08, 02:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,aus.aviation
Kwyjibo

Default The real benefits of high fuel prices

"Stealth Pilot" wrote in message

the sky now has two types of pilot in it. professional aviators and
true enthusiasts.

Pretty narrow-minded view.
What about the 'true enthusiasts' who now, due to increased interest rates
(in Aus anyway) , fuel costs and other living expenses, can't afford to fly?

all the hangers on and the half hearted are sitting
on the ground.

Pig ignorant bull****.
What about the rich, as you referred to them, 'hangers on'? I presume they
are still flying.

this , when you think about it, is the way it should be.

'The way it should be"??
So you think it's okay for aviation to become an elitist hobby, rather than
something to be enjoyed by as many as possible?

the other thing I like about high fuel prices is that the chinese have
to pay them as well. that'll slow the buggers down. maybe the jobs
will stop being exported over to them in the long run.

What a ****ing dickhead.
You've really shown how out of touch with reality you are with that post.

--
Kwyj.