Old January 16th 10, 10:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.piloting,sci.military.naval,alt.war.vietnam,us.military.army
Dr. Vincent Quin, Ph.D.

Default February...Black History Month...a time to learn and celebrate:

wrote:
On Jan 13, 7:47 pm, "Dr. Vincent Quin, Ph.D."
wrote:

a reminder:
;-)

February...Black History Month...a time to learn and celebrate:

History Made Every Day™
http://www.history.com/content/blackhistory

Black History
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_history_month

--
Each person has an individual responsibility to determine if his actions are moral, and
no government or army may ever take that responsibility away.

definition:
murder - the unjustifiable and intentional killing of people, NO EXCEPTIONS.

Son, 99% of our history is already white history, what more do you want, what
would your white history present besides racist white power crap?

OTOH, Black History has been suppressed and forgotten by 400 years of slavery of
blacks by whites and worthy of being resurrected and remembered. We are *still*
trying to get out of this slavery mess.

IMHO, that this relatively small thing bothers you so much shows you are a racist piece of ****.

Sincerely,
Dr. Vincent Quin, flaming liberal